Pumba has a great home...no little piggies here on the Walker farm. We'll leave the pigs and goats to you and Lacy! He really is kinda cute Cindy...when is the pig roast? Ok, bad joke...couldn't help myself!
Cute pig!!!! Dennis looks so happy with his new baby !!! So now we get to look forward to baby pig pictures .....or not!!!Somewhere I hear the theme song of Green Acres playing!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I love that pig!!!! He is just adorable....I'm so jealous. One of these days I'm gonna get me a place in the country. Of course, I've been saying that FOREVER!!! I know the boys had a ball out at the Yada Yada farm or is it Green Acres!!! Love ya and miss you so much..
7 comments:
Good Lord!What's next... a Zebra? :) (seriously, I love all the animal! How Fun)
IS that A WART HOG!!!!!!!! I think it is great you are getting so many cool animals. Just don't get any chimpanzees....
I posted a reply message to you on the Book Junkie Blog....be sure and go back Ü
Olivia says your house is a petting zoo!! Maybe you need more land!
Pumba has a great home...no little piggies here on the Walker farm. We'll leave the pigs and goats to you and Lacy! He really is kinda cute Cindy...when is the pig roast? Ok, bad joke...couldn't help myself!
Cute pig!!!! Dennis looks so happy with his new baby !!! So now we get to look forward to baby pig pictures .....or not!!!Somewhere I hear the theme song of Green Acres playing!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I love that pig!!!! He is just adorable....I'm so jealous. One of these days I'm gonna get me a place in the country. Of course, I've been saying that FOREVER!!! I know the boys had a ball out at the Yada Yada farm or is it Green Acres!!! Love ya and miss you so much..
Post a Comment